The Airtel Thanks programme was initiated in 2018 and relaunched in May 2019 with three tiers – Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Now, Airtel Platinum and Gold customers will get a complimentary membership to Apollo Circle – Apollo 24/7’s subscription plan that brings benefits like emergency doctor-on-call, discounts on doctor consultations, cashback on medicines, and diagnostics. Airtel Platinum members will get a 12-month membership to Apollo Circle while Airtel Gold members will get a membership of 3 months.
Airtel customers with eligible subscription plans can get virtual consultations with top doctors and specialists from Apollo, online test booking with home sample collection, home delivery of medicines with cashback offers, and exclusive access to UR Life wellness-oriented platform. The Apollo Circle membership includes 15 percent discount on doctor consultations, up to 15 percent savings on medicines with free delivery, up to 60 percent discount on doorstep diagnostics, Apollo ProHealth Access, Apollo Diabetes Management Program, and more.
To avail complimentary Apollo Circle membership, eligible Airtel customers will need to:
- Head to the Airtel Thanks app and look for the Discover Thanks section.
- Tap on Apollo Circle benefit.
- Agree to share details and select Buy Now.
- You will be asked for some information like first name, last name, email ID, etc.
- After entering the information, select Activate.
- You will then see Manage or Visit Now option. Selecting Visit Now will take you to the Apollo 24/7 app (will need to be download if not installed already).
You can also follow on Google News .